|General Admissionshow details +||$250.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 16, 2021 9:04 AM
Sales End: May 20, 2022 12:00 AM
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
May 21, 2022
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Most Law Enforcement agencies agree that the average gun fight includes 3 rounds, over 3 seconds, within 3 yards.
Which is better? Speed or Accuracy? Do I need to focus on one before the other?
In this course you will learn that being fast is important but it is not the end all be all. Accuracy should come first and then we should build on speed.
All too often we see too many people trying to be fast but giving up accuracy. Sure, it looks cool on social media but we want you to be prepared for anything you may encounter on the street.
As a result, this 8 hour course will focus on:
• Speed of marksmanship
• Speed of manipulations (malfunction clearing)
• Speed and Accuracy while engaging multiple targets
• Draw speed from holster
750 rounds will be needed for this course and we will focus on timed dot drills
*Passing Tactical Pistol 1 is required for this course*
Firearm Rental: $65/day
• Handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
• A suitable, strong-side OWB or thigh rig holster (holster must provide positive retention so the firearm does not fall out) hard plastic or Kydex type holster. NO IWB holsters are permitted for this course.
• Minimum 3 HI CAP or 5 Single stack magazines or speed loaders / speed strips (10 Rounds or more)
• Magazine Holster/Pouch to hold ALL magazines (can be 2 doubles or 4 singles, if using 4 magazines total. This is a minimum requirement)
• 750 rounds of ammunition
• Ear protection and wrap around eye protection (Mandatory)
• Long pants with belt loops and a sturdy belt. NO YOGA PANTS
• Lightweight clothing and light in color, avoid black (NO tank tops or V-necks)
• Sturdy, closed toe shoes (athletic, hiking, outdoor styled shoes. NO open toe shoes)
• Spare batteries for sights and tools for sight adjustment
• Ball cap or brimmed hat
• Sun screen
• Insect repellent
• Snacks and lunchtime meals
• ONE GALLONS of water per person (min) or other liquids to remain hydrated
• Note Taking Materials
• Weapons and/or ammunition can supplied by TFA upon request
• Weapon rental prices listed above. Contact us for ammo cost or other equipment
Venue: Clewiston Facility
Venue Website: http://www.tacticalacademy.usAddress:
Tactical Firearms Academy’s Clewiston Training facility is an expansive sight feature various ranges up to 1000 Yds. It is located in Clewiston, FL. near lake Lake Okeechobee. It is a short hour and a half drive from Miami