- January 6, 2015
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Lights, Lasers & Guns
Statistics read that over 60% of encounters with firearms are done in what we call low light. When is the last time you used your firearm with a light?
In this 4 hr course we will explore 8 different types of hand held techniques using the weapon mounted lights and lasers. We will also learn to the methodology behind moving and searching as well as exposing the pros and cons with both lighting systems. Using the light/gun and searching with the light/gun are two different disciplines.
Uses for the Light
· Target ID
8 Different Techniques
· Harries (back of hands together)
· Chapman (large flashlights , back of finger to grip)
· Rodgers (hold like syringe)
· Ayoob Tech (thumbs together)
· FBI Satellite (support hand all the way to the side)
· Modified FBI / Strobe ( arm bent )
· Neck Index ( jaw or ear hold)
· Van Keller (support arm across, on top of gun arm)
Join us for this low light workshop and SEE what you have been missing!
What to bring: Firearm/mags/range gear/350 rds ammo and a light/laser
Hand held light is mandatory. Weapon mounted optional light/laser is optional.