This 4 hour course covers all of the requirements in accordance with Florida Chapter 493, Class “G” license to re-qualify armed security officers in the State of Florida.
Qualification is done Fridays at 10 am.
Specialty appointments upon request.
Please note, the qualification fee for special appointment classes is $150.
4-hour Course Fee: $100 (Includes range fee, two targets, 48 rounds of ammunition).
Suspension Letter? The 28-hour course is $350 and is done over a 3 day by appointment (Contact us for details).
If you need to qualify a second time, you will be responsible for the cost of the additional ammunition.
If you do not have your own equipment, rental fees are as follows:
- Handgun/Revolver setup rental fee $25
- Ammunition market price
- More details on our Rentals page
You are required to bring the following:
- Pistol or revolver with holster
- Spare ammunition carrier/magazine holder
- Long pants with belt loops and a sturdy belt
- Lightweight clothing and light in color, avoid black (NO tank tops or V-necks)
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes (athletic, hiking, outdoor styled shoes. NO open toe shoes)
- Eye and hearing protection