This 4 hour course covers all of the requirements in accordance with Florida Chapter 493, Class “G” license to re-qualify armed security officers in the State of Florida.
Qualification is done Tuesdays and Fridays at 10 am.
Specialty appointments upon request.
Please note, the qualification fee for special appointment classes is $150.
4-hour Course Fee: $100 (Includes range fee, two targets, 48 rounds of ammunition).
Suspension Letter? The 28-hour course is $350 and is done over a 3 day by appointment (Contact us for details).
If you need to qualify a second time, you will be responsible for the cost of the additional ammunition.
If you do not have your own equipment, rental fees are as follows:
- Handgun/Revolver setup rental fee $25
- Ammunition market price
- More details on our Rentals page
You are required to bring the following:
- Pistol or revolver with holster
- Spare ammunition carrier/magazine holder
- Long pants with belt loops and a sturdy belt
- Lightweight clothing and light in color, avoid black (NO tank tops or V-necks)
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes (athletic, hiking, outdoor styled shoes. NO open toe shoes)
- Eye and hearing protection