During this 9 hour block of instruction students will be taught:
- General Handling Skills
- Field strip and reassemble
- loading and unloading procedures both right and left handed
- stoppage clearance both right and left hand
- Shooting Position Techniques
- Standing, low and high kneeling and prone
- Transition Techniques
- Muzzle up, muzzle down and cross dominant transition techniques, both right and left handed
- Auto-fire Trigger Control Techniques
- Effectively use burst control (consistent 2-3 rd burst) from a variety of shooting positions
- Accuracy Assessment
- Techniques used to quickly acquire and access a lethal threat then engage in automatic fire accurately.
At the end of the course students will be required to successfully pass the same qualifier used by law enforcement agencies. A certificate of training is awarded to those students who complete and pass the course and exhibit competence and safe gun handling skills. This class is open to the general public but class size is limited to the first 10 students to successfully register.